The data controller is Faresin Industries Spa with registered and administrative offices in via dell’Artigianato 36, 36042 Breganze (VI). Registered with the Vicenza register of companies with VAT number and tax code 03542090281 contacted at email address [email protected].
The data will be used by the owner for the following purposes:
– For the management of the established business relationship, including within it contact with our sales organization, as a contractual necessity;
– For the registration of an individual account following its completion of the dedicated section, if you do not make a purchase with the mere guest profile or quick check out;
– For the handling of all administrative and tax obligations arising from it, as a legal obligation;
– For the defense of any rights of the writer arising out of the contractual relationship.
– optionally, subject to your specific consent, for subscribing to our newsletter or sending you promotional communications or commercial offers via e-mail communications or instant messaging
We remind you that the data marked with the symbol * (asterisk) will have to be provided in order to take advantage of the services you intend to request; if these data are not filled in, it may not be possible to provide you with these services and the data themselves may not be acquired, as may be indicated at the compilation stage. Completion of the other data on the form is optional, and you are free to consider whether or not to complete them.
The data you have provided may come to the attention of the owner’s data processors involved in carrying out the services you have requested and any third parties involved in carrying out the same activities as data processors.
The data in the forms may be disclosed to our sales organization, for the purposes indicated or may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of the services requested.
Data may also be disclosed to: (a) individuals who provide management, accounting or tax services to our company as data processors; (b) parties to whom disclosure is required by law; (c) banking institutions for payment processing; (d) insurance and/or debt collection companies; (e) carriers who are responsible for transportation service.
The data will be kept until the fulfillment of the requested services or its cancellation request, and, in case of organizational needs or regulatory obligations, it may be kept in specific archives for the period strictly necessary for these purposes.
We remind you of your right to exercise the right to request from the data controller access to, rectification or erasure of, or restriction of, personal data concerning you and to object to such processing, as well as the right to data portability; you may exercise these rights using the contact information above. The consent given may be revoked at any time by contacting the owner at the email addresses indicated or using the methods indicated by the tools used for processing.
We would also like to remind you of your right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, in Italy represented by the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
of the site itself is presented.